Providing single-door proximity access control, EntryProx™ is ideal for small installations or remote locations when used in conjunction with an on-line system. This rugged, attractive unit can easily be modified to become an on-line reader by switching to a Wiegand output mode, allowing it to connect to any OEM controller. EntryProx™ is compatible with all HID proximity cards and keytags.
- Invalid PIN Lockout - prevents unauthorized persons from gaining PIN code entry by trial and error.
- Batch Load by Presentation - allows up to 2000 HID cards or keytags, in any format up to 37 bits, to be loaded by entering a single keypad command sequence. Each card/keytag is then presented to the reader.
- 12-Position Keypad - for PIN entry or programming; the PIN keypad is functional in Wiegand mode.
- Single Read Mode - prevents Anti-Passback errors when the EntryProx is in Wiegand mode.
- Block Delete - allows a sequential range of cards/keytags to be deleted from the EntryProx by user location.
- Detachable antenna module - can be mounted up to10 feet away from the control unit, indoors or outdoors.
- Optional handheld printer - prints transactions or card database via an infrared link.